Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

it pays to be nosey

do you agree with me?
it really pays to be nosey...
i will tell you why, if you care to read my story.
one time I came across a friend of mine whom I have been desperately wanting to rub elbows with. I browsed over several websites but I still haven't got any traces of her. But when a write-up suggested about nosey-people.com, I just said, well, I haven't got anything to lose for being nosey. This is a website where people could have "small reunions" by just simply typing a relative or friends name. They can eve do background search for you!
wow!this site is really amazing!
They can even show you a list of people who might be looking for you!
cool, isnt it?
so whether it is your grade school friend who always bully you at the swing, your cheater boyfriend you have not get even with, or your dear professor who have taught you everything from a-z, nosey-people knows where exactly to find them.
what are you waiting for?hit that keys and start entering names only at nosey-people.com

it really pays to be nosey!

0 comments: