Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Communicating needs not be expensive

Just recently, my best friend together with her family migrated to Alberta, Canada. I felt so sad of the idea of us being oceans apart since I know the cost of long distance phone calls cost a lot these days. I assured myself I need not to worry since short messaging service is available but later on I discovered that most of the time it usually takes ages for me to receive and send messages. It really pisses me off. I browsed on the world wide web and looked for practical and reasonable sites which can help me in my communication problems because I really need to get through this friend of mine most of the time since most of her business transactions are left for me to handle. Thank goodness, I came across Tabrio. Com
This site is totally amazing!I bet that what they said in their ads are all true and these guys really heeded the plea of most of us, of how we wanted a better way to connect with the people we care about.

Tabrio is not just about cheap long distance and two-way global text messaging. Today, Tabrio is a complete communications platform plus they've got both desktop and web applications, and with a mobile web version! With all exciting new features like web search and instant messaging that they will soon release!
Visit this site and you'll be surprised on the many features and surprises that awaits you!
tabrio.com

0 comments: